To us, outdoor advertising provides a canvas that is integrated, dynamic, and increasingly technological. At Vector Media, an outdoor advertising and experiential marketing company, we make the most of this canvas, connecting brands to consumers through an innovative media and experiential marketing platform that inspires creativity and delivers measurable impact. We work with brands to create meaningful experiences out in the world that make people stop, look up from their phones, and smile.
What We Value
- Creativity: We are resourceful, inventive and take pride in creating dynamic campaigns for our advertisers.
- Collaboration: We value diversity and work in concert as a team. It’s more fun that way.
- Thoughtfulness: We are purposeful in our goals and our efforts to achieve them.
- Accountability: We are responsive and reliable and take ownership of our actions.
- Growth: We value learning, as well as the ambition and perseverance it requires.
- Fun: We’re unabashedly cheeky at times, and never take ourselves too seriously.
This position is responsible for assisting all aspects of the day-to-day operations of our bus and bus shelter advertising programs in varied public transit markets around the country. The primary responsibility will be maintaining detailed charting of advertisements, including inventory holds, posting and removal dates and documentation of completion. Additional responsibilities include working with all operations personnel and subcontractors, assisting in scheduling and coordinating the installation and removal of all advertising copy and maintenance of shelters, in addition to receiving/checking in advertising materials. This position works our normal office hours (M-F), but may require occasional night or weekend work.
This is a fully remote role.
Who You Are:
- A self-starter
- Detail oriented
- Able to prioritize and multitask
- A team player
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience charting or managing an inventory of out-of-home advertising displays, especially bus shelters is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, email)
- Computer skills required: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- High school diploma required
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain a detailed charting of advertisements, including posting and removal dates for all campaigns.
- Respond to sales team requests for shelter availability, including providing shelter location lists and maps of locations, and documenting inventory holds
- Assist in overseeing the shelter maintenance program, including coordinating tasks with coworkers and subcontractors.
- Provide clear communication with co-workers and order clients.
Vector Media is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, age, national origin, ethnic background, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
COVID-19: Your safety is our top priority, and we continue to maintain diligent safety measures in all our Vector facilities. Vector strives to provide flexibility and reasonable accommodations to our employees where needed.