To us, outdoor mediums provide a canvas that is integrated, dynamic, and increasingly technological. A canvas on which to tell rich and relevant brand stories. At Vector Media, the largest transit advertising company in the US, we make the most of this canvas, connecting brands to consumers through an innovative media platform that inspires creativity and delivers measurable impact. We work with brands to create meaningful experiences out in the world that make people stop, look up from their phones, and smile. How? The answer is simple- at Vector Media, we help brands Tell Better Stories.
What We Value
Vector Media is searching for a trusted and diligent Bus Ad Installer to join our Operations team in Baltimore, MD. This position is an integral part of our local day-to-day operations of our advertising program. The primary functions of the Bus Ad Installer are to complete and record the installation, maintenance, and removal of advertising graphics on vehicles and fixtures (including buses, bus shelters, trains and stations). Work is predominantly outdoors. Weekend work may be required on occasion.
Who You Are:
- Dependable and reliable
- A good communicator
- A team player who is also able to work independently
What You'll Do:
- Travel locally to and from worksites.
- Install, maintain, and remove self-adhesive, direct application vinyl graphics and posters in accordance with company standards.
- Keep detailed records of work completed.
- Provide daily photos for project installations and/or removals of graphics.
- Maintain neat and orderly work sites and trucks.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- On occasion, day travel regionally to and from worksites.
What You'll Bring:
- A positive attitude and a commitment to quality work.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and MVR in good standing.
- Experience installing vinyl wraps or advertisements is preferred but is not required, on the job training will be provided.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivation, ability to work independently and work well with others.
- Willingness to work overtime including weekends.
- A smart phone and/or tablet for correspondence and documentation of completion of work. Phone stipend provided.
Vector Media is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, age, national origin, ethnic background, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
COVID-19: Your safety is our top priority, and we continue to maintain diligent safety measures in all our Vector facilities. Vector strives to provide flexibility and reasonable accommodations to our employees where needed.